Re: the English language, again (was: Re: title-case function)

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: the English language, again (was: Re: title-case function)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 04:35:58 +0200

> Biblatex is one computer system that
> certainly involves titles. Here is one good
> example for the OP to try his function on:
>
> @book{star-wars-kotor-2,
>   author     = {John Jackson Miller and Dustin Weaver},
>   ISBN       = {1-59307-761-0},
>   publisher  = {DC},
>   title      = {Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2},
>   year       = 2007
> }

Darn! I knew there were something wrong with
this entry! SW comics are not published by DC
but by Dark Horse!

The correct entry should be:

@book{star-wars-kotor-2,
  author     = {John Jackson Miller and Dustin Weaver},
  ISBN       = {1-59307-761-0},
  publisher  = {Dark Horse},
  title      = {Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2},
  year       = 2007
}

Sorry for the noise!

I suppose we don't have an Emacs function to
deal with such errors, as well? :)

Maybe in the future, each book will have a
QR code that will immediate translate into
a Biblatex entry with no need for even typing.
That will be less fun, but also less
error-prone, no doubt...

--
underground experts united