Re: Why is Elisp slow?

From: Tadeus Prastowo
Subject: Re: Why is Elisp slow?
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 09:33:23 +0200

On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 5:51 PM Stefan Monnier
<monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:> Language interoperation is very
difficult, and even more so if you want
> both languages to be usable "equally" (as opposed to a high-level
> language with FFI bindings, say).  The .NET platform aims to do just
> that, and note that it's fairly complex and the most successful
> languages there were specifically designed/tweaked for that platform.

Out of curiosity, do you mind to elaborate on how it is to be usable
"equally"?  (I think the best way to understand it is by studying the
.NET platform, but maybe you could explain it better).

Thank you very much.

--
Best regards,
Tadeus