Re: Google Gmail mailing list bounces

From: Emanuel Berg
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 01:14:41 +0200

Bastian Beischer wrote:

> Also I'm not receiving any mail from Emanuel
> any more, although I used to a while back.
> It's a shame really, his messages often made
> me smile :-)

Ha, thank you man :)

I have a mail provider, Zoho Mail (the zoho.eu
domain) - and this is not some
hacker-wannabe-darknet whatever, on the
contrary it is a mainstream commercial provider
with all those annoying features, a little
calendar and so on. But because I don't use
their web interface, but use it from Gnus,
I thought that would be fine. And it was/is,
until I heard people had problems with getting
my posts in their spam directories.

I have brought this up with Zoho, and they have
replied

    We also would like to confirm that all the
    email authentication records like SPF, DKIM,
    DMARC are properly configured from our end.

and then they blame Gmail.

I don't know what to do, really :(

--
underground experts united