Re: Google Gmail mailing list bounces

From: Emanuel Berg
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 16:47:29 +0200

Van L wrote:

> I know for a fact that when you ask MMA
> fighters what's goin' on? for example,
> Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski, or, Israel
> "Stylebender" Adesanya, they tell you time
> flows differently on the inside (slower) than
> on the outside.

You don't need to be a muay Thai or
boxing champ to experience that. It is enough
to put on gloves and try to hit a guy roughly
your size and age. Or dispense with the wraps
and gloves if it is Kyokushin Karate.

"On the inside" in fighting lingo means
fighting close to your opponent with hooks and
uppercuts, including body shots. Knees to the
rib and diaphragm, if it is muay Thai, and
elbows upstairs.

Fighting "on the outside" is using range,
throwing jabs, crosses, and the occasional left
hook. Different types of kicks, of course.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573