Re: How to close or kill *messages* window by using elisp script

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to close or kill *messages* window by using elisp script
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 09:52:25 +0200

martin rudalics wrote:

>> How to close or kill *messages* window  [...]
>
> The doc-string of 'quit-window' says [...]

Excuse me for asking, but why would anyone want
to kill *Messages*?

It will just reappear with the next message,
which should be like instantly!

If you close it all the time, and having it
appear all the time might even imply a small
but still overhead penalty...

So why do it?

--
underground experts united