Way to use wsl utilities on windows 10 with emacs windows version.

From: 范凯
Subject: Way to use wsl utilities on windows 10 with emacs windows version.
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 16:03:37 +0800 (CST)

Dear list,

As we known Emacs relays on many unix tools such as zip, unzip, hunspell,
ispell, diff, etc.

Historically to use these kind of tools in Win32 emacs, one have to use cygwin
or download them from gnu-win32 project on sf.net.

As recently MS had released the Windows Subsystem for Linux, aka. WSL. and it
is able to run any linux commandline tool in windows command shell by calling
"wsl" command then append the original wanted command line (include its
arguments) as wsl's command arguments. eg.

say I want to get the different of filea.txt and fileb.txt in current
directory, I can run following command in cmd.exe

wsl diff -u filea.txt fileb.txt

Then linux diff tool will be run and print the diff result to cmd.exe output
buffer.

QUESTION: Has anyone successfully configured wsl related command in win32
emacs? Are there anyway to use this mechanism globally in win32-emacs, say
prefix every command line utility with a wxl?