Re: Ctrl-[ ?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Ctrl-[ ?
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 06:43:39 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> What I'd like to have, is the ability to bind
> C-[ just like I can bind C-], in GUI emacs
> (since console emacs seems to not allow to do
> that easily).

It is easy to do it in console Emacs - just
read the tutorial :)

In GUI Emacs I have no clue how to do it.
Perhaps one must mess with X even.

And FTR obviously I don't encourage anyone to
switch from GUI Emacs to console Emacs just
because of this, if they like GUI Emacs :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573