Re: HyRolo experiments

From: tomas
Subject: Re: HyRolo experiments
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:15:32 +0200

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 06:20:07AM +0200, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> HyRolo is part of a fantastic (but very unknown) package named
> GNU Hyperbole.
>
> At his heart is the contact management but given the nature of the
> free-form edition, I am pretty sure this could be used for other
> things than only contact management.
>
> Are there any people who have turned away HyRolo to manage other
> things ? If so, would you mind explaining it here ?

Since I didn't know what you're talking about (heck, my wetware spam
filter threw a score of 4.9/5 on the subject ;-) I turned to $search
(no, not Google, no cookies for you :-)

  https://www.gnu.org/software/hyperbole/man/hyperbole.html
  https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/HyRolo

So my answer is "no, I haven't, but now there's some reading for
me".

Cheers
-- t