Re: Rmail: toggle between summary and message buffers

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: Rmail: toggle between summary and message buffers
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 14:17:08 +0100

Xavier Maillard <xavier@maillard.im> writes:
> Maybe I am not clear (english is not my native tongue, sorry).
>
> So, I need a quick, direct and easy way to switch from a message
> buffer to the rmail-summary buffer and vice-versa.
>
> Currently, I am doing a lot of `C-x o' but as soon as there is more
> than one window, this is getting quite useless.

When I use Rmail I only have the rmail buffer and the summary buffer
open.  I don't have any more windows in that frame.  I also bind a
shorter keybinding to other-window.

I know that this is not really a solution, but it may help.

BTW, you have get the summary buffer with just 'h' by itself you don't
need 'C-M-h'.

BR,
Robert Thorpe