Error message not recognized in compilation buffer

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Error message not recognized in compilation buffer
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:25:24 +0200

Hello,

I am using ant under emacs on Windows (version 24.3) to compile Pascal
source codes with Delphi compiler. When an error occurs it is not
identified as an error in the compilation buffer. Error message is:

TestEnum.dpr(24) Error: E2029 ',' or ':' expected but '(' found

There is a regexp for borland in compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist
that seems to match the error message but I don't understand how it is
supposed to work.

I would be glad if someone could explain the matching of the
compilation error messages.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com