Re: kill your darlings

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: kill your darlings
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 10:25:16 +0200

Richard Melville wrote:

>> Is there anything like that going on
>> anywhere in the Emacs world?
>
> Yes, it's called proofreading.

This would be a tool to assist doing that, if
you will.

I actually think I program could be a good
help... and it would also be interesting to run
on your texts and have the program tell you
what words and patterns you are repeating!

Perhaps this wouldn't tell you anything about
you as a person, like in what way you are crazy
or anything like that, because there are many
people with similar interests that have totally
different personalities. OTOH language and
communication must be a big part of who we are,
bigger than what sports we follow or what type
of vehicle we prefer. Or are sports and
vehicles just examples of things that lie much
deeper, perhaps as deep as communication?
Altho communication is actually what comes _up_
from the depths???

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573