Re: complicated code to do trivial (?) thing

From: Joe_Trivers
Subject: Re: complicated code to do trivial (?) thing
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:34:14 +0000

Are you referring to the last sentence of:

Lisp Interaction mode defined in 'elisp-mode.el':
Major mode for typing and evaluating Lisp forms.
Like Lisp mode except that C-j evals the Lisp expression
before point, and prints its value into the buffer, advancing point.
Note that printing is controlled by 'eval-expression-print-length'
and 'eval-expression-print-level'.

(from C-h m in the *scratch* buffer)?

>> but sometimes both examples (see the file)
>> produces abbreviated messages, actually the
>> same one:
>>
>>     a b c d e f g h i j k l ...
>>
>> [1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/abc.el

I get "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" when I click on that file URL.

The content of this message is APPLIED MATERIALS CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this email and do not use or
distribute this email.