Re: How to let tramp be aware the virtualenv?

From: Zhongwei Yao
Subject: Re: How to let tramp be aware the virtualenv?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:40:52 +0800

Thanks. I try emacs27 and using connection-local-set-profiles. And I can
run into bash in compile command. But running into bash is not my
objective. (I try to add source my/python/virtualenv/bin/activate to
bashrc, and it doesn't work. The bash run in non-interative shell and seems
doesn't read my bashrc).

I want to make the compilation under tramp know which python virtual env is
activate. Currently, I have a workaround by using the following compile
command:
  . /path/to/the/virtual/env/activate && python --version

But it is in-convenient that each compile command needs a ". /xxx/activate"
prefix. I don't know whether there is a way to make the compile command
aware of which virtualenv is activate without using such prefix.