Any way to pick through patch rejects?

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: Any way to pick through patch rejects?
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 18:28:23 -0500

I applied a large patch to an old version of the Python source tree.
One file had a large number of failures which patch wrote to a reject
file. I use ediff for all sorts of things (directories, fie revisions,
diff two files, etc), but I don't see any obvious way to work with a
reject file. The existing patch-related commands which pop up in
apropos output don't look like they'd be helpful. Is there an Emacs
package (maybe a corner of ediff I've yet to discover) which will help
me handle a reject file?

Thx,

Skip Montanaro