RE: [External] Re: Emacs Not Starting New Installation on Windows 7 Ente

From: Joe_Trivers
Subject: RE: [External] Re: Emacs Not Starting New Installation on Windows 7 Enterprise
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 13:50:22 +0000

Do you have Carbon Black Defense Antivirus running? I had to install emacs in a
directory path with no upper case letters before Carbon Black would permit it
to run. Cb logged a system event claiming emacs was inserting code in another
process when it was in fact the same emacs process; Cb apparently lowercased
only one of two dir\file strings before comparing them.

The content of this message is APPLIED MATERIALS CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this email and do not use or
distribute this email.