oo-browser official GNU package download

From: bendikker
Subject: oo-browser official GNU package download
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 12:38:34 +0000

Hello,

oo-browser was recently added as an official GNU package.

On the projectpage I could not find sources.
Only by reading gnueval I guess, I could find a link to a new version.

I wonder if that version is known.

Made an entry on the FSD:
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/oo-browser

bendikker

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!