Re: Building Emacs from git master on macOS Catalina

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: Building Emacs from git master on macOS Catalina
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:27:48 -0700

Thank you Carlo,

It also fails with similar errors, but I'll hunt down a bit more.  I
suspect my
local version of Xcode tools is not correctly installed, and somehow ends up
breaking dynamic linking.

I will report back here, if I find anything on my own.

El jue., 10 de oct. de 2019 a la(s) 20:12, Carlo Tambuatco (
oraclmaster@gmail.com) escribió:

> You probably know this already, but emacs is also available to install
via Homebrew, on macOS Catalina,

--
Giorgos Keramidas ∙ gkeramidas@gmail.com