Re: ido-find-file doesn't suggest ssh as autocomplete option

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: ido-find-file doesn't suggest ssh as autocomplete option
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 16:54:47 +0200

Hello Michael,

Ohh thanks interesting I tested it on my fresh installed notebook with
nothing in the config yet than exwm, in that case it must be something
in either the nixos package exwm or in exwm itself, likely the latter.

  loadScript = pkgs.writeText "emacs-exwm-load" ''
    (require 'exwm)
    ${optionalString cfg.enableDefaultConfig ''
      (require 'exwm-config)
      (exwm-config-default)
    ''}

That doesn't look like a problem so it's something in
exwm-config-default and I report that there as issue.