Re: vc for git users.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: vc for git users.
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 03:42:21 +0100

I was referring more to the terminology in the documentation, not the
functionality. Only by reading the documentation a git user can't understand
what means "next action". Or can't find if it is possible to stage changes (or
even if it is needed). There are also some git specific interactive functions I
didn't find the documentation for them.

It looks like the documentations and functions were actually written for older
VCS with different terminologies/steps/workflows. Not common anymore in git or
mercurial.