Re: Any tricks to speedup nnimap?

From: 황병희
Subject: Re: Any tricks to speedup nnimap?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 20:40:37 +0900

> I just tried it. It works really well. But there is another problem. I
> keep only 1000 messages locally. There is a setting in mbsync to do
> that. I just realized that searching through all the mails will be not
> be possible using this approach.

So i use Gmail web interface for searching in detail. With speed, just
reading/followup is best Eric's way -- mbox's downloading to local hard
disk -- for now.

Well i heard that somebody is making for Gnus' cloud. That will be great
news someday far later, i think.

Sincerely,

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//