Re: Is Gnus mailing list active?

From: Amin Bandali
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 02:08:49 -0500

Pankaj Jangid <p4j@j4d.net> writes:

[...]
> Yes I tried "subscribe ding" (without quotes only). The body of email is
> just these lines
>
> ```

> Stopping at signature separator.  No more commands will be processed.
> ```
>
> without triple back quotes.
>
> Regards

Hmm, taking at a closer look at the email you
posted earlier, looking at the Received-SPF and
Authentication-Results headers, I still see
mentions of Zoho.  So it may indeed be that
you’re still sending your email through Zoho,
or e.g. if you use a custom domain with Zoho,
your DNS records may still be set up for Zoho.

If you’re 100% sure you’re not sending through
Zoho, in that case I have no idea.  Perhaps you
could ask Lars to manually subscribe you to the
list.

-amin