Re: Best Emacs Mail client.

From: arthur miller
Subject: Re: Best Emacs Mail client.
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 18:01:24 +0000

See if this helps:

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Customizing-the-IMAP-Connection.html

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusGmail

https://koldfront.dk/text/gnus-email-tutorial.html

Here are few other clients + some gnus info:

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/12927/reading-and-writing-email-with-emacs

I am not at home and don't have my computer with me, otherwise I would post my
authentication for gnus and gmail/live I use.  Will be back home in two days
again.

Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.