What happened to M-x calc...?

From: Carlo Tambuatco
Subject: What happened to M-x calc...?
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 11:53:31 -0500

I used to be able to just do M-x calc to invoke the programmable
calculator, now, for some reason, when I (using helm) do M-x calc, it does
not list calc as one of the autoloaded emacs commands. Everything else is
there, calc-dispatch, calc-mode, etc...but not plain old calc. There's the
C-x * C which invokes calc-dispatch with the Calc command passed into it
invoking the programmable calculator, but that's just more keystrokes. I
want my M-x calc back...help.