Re: What happened to M-x calc...?

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: What happened to M-x calc...?
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 20:46:44 -0800

> I'm finding that something odd has happened to helm recently, and
> `helm-M-x' is not showing me many interactive commands.

With the latest (very recent) release of helm, I too thought
it was missing out some interactive commands, but as it turned
out (at least for me) it's merely become very slow. If I wait
long enough (sometimes on the order of several seconds) the
desired command will inevitably show up. Not ideal and at
times annoying, but not enough so to go to the pain of
reverting versions.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i