Re: Best Emacs Mail client.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Best Emacs Mail client.
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 16:25:39 +0100

The thread is a bit long, so I didn't read it fully.

But in case nobody mentioned; there is mu4e which uses mu as a backed,
it has a descent documentation and is fast enough as it uses the
external mu program.

I have to say I am not using it anymore as I prefer (new)mutt. But so
far it is the best and most modern email client I found in emacs (I
tried many).

And the configuration is barely simple specially for multiple email
accounts.

On Sun, Dec 01, 2019 at 07:27:15PM +0100, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the