using raku style string delimiters

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: using raku style string delimiters
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 14:02:33 +0100

Hi all,
raku (aka Perl6) introduces new unicode symbols to quote strings, like
「 (HALFWIDTH OPENING CORNER BRACKET). I would to configure Emacs so
that when I press the keyword for double quotes (") I got a HALFWIDTH
OPENING CORNER BRACKET if the string is beginning, and an HALFWIDTH
CLOSING CORNER BRACKET if the string is ending. Or even both of them
with the cursor in between.
Of course only for .p6 buffers, but that's the easy part.

Any suggestion and/or modules that can do that?

Thanks,
Luca