Re: re-make-list

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: re-make-list
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 08:37:48 +0100

tomas wrote:

> In your case, since you build a fresh list
> which nobody else sees, you might get away
> returning (nreverse matches) without the
> Functional Gods frowning at you ;-)

Actually it will be visible indeed :)

Because I now have a LED-keyboard and I thought
I'd have a function that gave a fresh color
randomly, but not too randomly, still colors
that made sense...

So I got the list from the web but it still
needs some computing...

As for now, 'warmy' is the most creative:

    https://dataswamp.org/~incal/conf/.zsh/led-kb

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573