Re: re-make-list

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: re-make-list
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 00:28:47 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> Okay... but what should I do if its still
>> clear then?
>
> Usually converting to CPS is a good first
> step to solve these kinds of problems.

CPS seems to be some version of recursion but
where instead of removing an item from a list
or decreasing a digit one provides f1(a f2) and
it is the function that changes fn..f2(f1(a))
until it and thus the whole thing terminates.

So f2 is the "explicit continuation function"
[1] to f1, the one that gets called after f1
has done its operations on the value
original argument.

Maybe?

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation-passing_style