gdb repl: source code is printed on an infinite loop

From: Sébastien Gendre
Subject: gdb repl: source code is printed on an infinite loop
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:13:01 +0100

Hello.

I got a broblem when I start gdb from Emacs.
I can start gdb (M-x gdb) on an executable I compiled with the -g flag.
But after I set a breakpoint from the gdb repl, the begining of the source code
is printed at the gdb repl again, and again, and again.
Like Emacs is trapped on an infinite loop. After some seconds Emacs freeze.
I use Emacs 26.3 and I've installed Irony-mode. But no special modification on
gdb integration.
Have you get the same problem or have any idea?
A search on web didn't help me.
Ho, I got the exact same problem with "emacs -q".
Could it be a bug introduced with 26.3?
Or could it be from GDB?