Re: melpa.org

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: melpa.org
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 13:07:52 -0500

The melpa archive fails to download.

(setq package-archives
          '(( "gnu elpa" . "https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/";)
            ( "melpa"    . "https://melpa.org/packages/"; )))
(setq gnutls-algorithm-priority "NORMAL:-VERS-TLS1.3")
(setq inhibit-splash-screen t)
;; Show keystrokes
(setq echo-keystrokes 0.02)
;; loose hourglass for text terminals without mouse
(setq display-hourglass nil)
;; optional keyboard short-cut
(global-set-key "\C-xm" 'browse-url-at-point)
(setq fill-column 72)
(setq use-dialog-box nil)
(setq delete-old-versions t)
(add-hook 'message-mode-hook 'turn-on-orgtbl)
(setq org-table-use-standard-references t)
(setq-default display-line-numbers 'relative)
(setq gnus-interactive-catchup nil)
(setq imap-ssl-program "openssl s_client -tls1 -connect %s:%p")
(setq gnus-select-method '(nnimap "gmail.com"
                                     (nnimap-address "dashielljude@gmail.com")
                                     (nnimap-stream ssl)))
(setq gnus-read-active-file 'some)
(add-hook 'gnus-group-mode-hook 'gnus-topic-mode)
(setq gnus-summary-thread-gathering-function
         'gnus-gather-threads-by-subject)
(setq gnus-thread-hide-subtree t)
   (setq gnus-thread-ignore-subject t)