Re: [QUESTION] How to use :filter in `make-process'?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [QUESTION] How to use :filter in `make-process'?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 09:19:07 +0100

On Tue, Mar 03 2020, stardiviner wrote:
I have an code example try to use :filter handler of make-process.
[...]
I don't know how to use it correctly. Can you give some good examples of using this `:filter' handler, and explain it a little?

There is quite an elaborate explanation in the Elisp manual:

Elisp > Processes > Output from Processes > Filter Functions

or:

(info "(elisp) Filter Functions") ⇐ put cursor here and press C-x C-e

HTH

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments