RE: Bookmarks in EWW

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Bookmarks in EWW
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:21:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for taking a look, Michael.  I think it could help, but
it might need some tweaking.

> Most features are too much (I guess) for vanilla Emacs in the sense
> that Emacs bookmarks don't support them in other implementations.

Sorry, but I don't understand that part.  What did you mean by:

"Emacs bookmarks don't support them in other implementations"?

I tried to remove anything that I thought wouldn't work with
vanilla Emacs.  But I may have forgotten, and left something
in that doesn't belong.  As I said, untested.

What, in particular, do you think wouldn't be supported, and
what do you mean by "other implementations"?