Re: `declare-function' docu

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: `declare-function' docu
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:59:00 -0300

Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> writes:

> Here we see the benefits of links from the docstring-based
> help system to the info pages, which IMO should always be
> present when available. When this issue was brought up last
> time around, there was the argument that links would increase
> the size of Emacs.

For anyone that doesn’t know and is interested, there is the package
‘helpful’[1] on MELPA which provides (among many other things) links to
the info manuals from its ‘*help*’ buffers.

(describe-package 'helpful)

Footnotes:
[1]  https://github.com/wilfred/helpful

--
Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
<http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/>