EWW via TRAMP no working

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: EWW via TRAMP no working
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 08:00:52 +0200

Hello GNU-Emacs-26.3

We, me and another colleague of mine, are trying to read HTML
documentation with eww-open-file-via TRAMP located on a remote server.

We are able to open the files with TRAMP, for example:

   /ssh:wawa:/tmp/Hlp_C_FINISH.html

is working, but we are getting the following error message with EWW:

    url-file: File does not exist:
    file:///ssh:wawa:/tmp/Hlp_C_FINISH.html

Is there a workaround to make EWW run with remote files?

--
Thank you

      Dieter

Best wishes