Re: Viminfo for emacs

From: Tim Johnson
Subject: Re: Viminfo for emacs
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 11:25:40 -0800

On 4/8/20 5:37 PM, Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro wrote:
Hi Tim,

Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com> writes:

I have recently put together a barebones terminal mode emacs with evil
as part of a custom config that starts up at least as fast as vim.
If eventually your Emacs config becomes heavy, the way to go is running
Emacs as a server once at system start-up and then use emacsclient
thereafter.  See (info "(emacs) Emacs Server").
Thanks Bruno. I had thought of that, but can emacs/emacsclient be run as a terminal app?

--
Tim
tj49.com