Re: Make Gnus display all e-mail related to the current thread

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Make Gnus display all e-mail related to the current thread
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:11:25 +0100

On Thursday, 30 Apr 2020 at 07:39, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> `A T' will try to fetch the entire thread, but if the thread is broken
> (which is very common; i.e., some messages are missing References
> headers), then `A T' won't be able to do its job.

Is A T meant to work with virtual groups.  I use a virtual group that
collects all the emails from a number of groups, all on the same server
and it does not seem to do the job (anecdotally as I haven't extensively
tested to see what it does).

thank you.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.6 on Debian bullseye/sid