Electric-indent inhibit empty line clean.

From: Ergus
Subject: Electric-indent inhibit empty line clean.
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 21:17:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi:

Is it there any way to avoid that electric-indent-mode clears the indented
empty lines after RET on them? Because I don't find anything in the
documentation.
In electric-indent-mode; when starting a new line (1) it is indented properly
according to the scope, syntax etc, but If I press RET again, then the newer
(2) line is indented properly too BUT the spaces in the prevoius line (1) are
deleted if it was empty.
This is actually a very good default behaviour, but in some cases it can
introduce problems or incompatibilities with other editors who keeps the spaces
to represent scopes (ej. kdevelop or some python editors).
Have we an option like electric-indent-inhibit-[something] for this?
Thanks in advance,Ergus