Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 08:04:53 +0200

Thanks, but this won't work in this form, as you don't move the point to
the overlay before.  But the idea LGTM.  As I said, I wrote my code in
a hurry and spent more time thinking how to wrap it in a minor mode than
how to make the commands themselves better.

Best,

On 2020-06-07, at 23:15, Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl