Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 23:03:10 +0200

Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> 2. Your code seems to assume that the point in the
> source buffer lies within the highlighted sentence,
> no? This need not be true

It doesn't assume it but that seems to be what's
happening in part...

When you go to another sentence point moves, but then
you can move point around and the overlay is
still there.

Again I think one could do it easily with a variable
instead of point but again what's the problem with
point following the currently highlighted sentence?

Doesn't that even makes sense?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573