Re: tramp and adb, strange escape codes in dired

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: tramp and adb, strange escape codes in dired
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 14:57:28 +0200

Hello Michael,

[...]

> Same here. And since it is fixed for me in tramp-adb, there are good
> chances we'll fix it also for you :-)

It works! \O/

> It looks to me like this is bug#30594 (https://debbugs.gnu.org/30594).
> This bug has been fixed with Tramp 2.4, part of Emacs 27.1. So I
> recommend you to install this Tramp version from GNU ELPA (Tramp
> 2.4.3.5 is the recent version).

I don't know what happened yestarday but I was sure I installed TRAMP
2.4.3.5 (via Guix, not GNU ELPA) but the first test I did after
restarting Emacs gave me the same results as before.

Anyway, today I was testing again and it works like a charm!

Thank you! Gio'

--
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures