Re: How to get the actual face attribute?

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: How to get the actual face attribute?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 15:07:20 -0400

> Did you try using window-text-pixel-size?

That requires the buffer to be in a live window so I decided to roll my own
measuring function. Now it seems changing my package’s design to accommodate
that will work better than using my custom function. (Posn can’t work because
it requires all the text to be on glass, which my package can’t work with.)
Thanks!

Yuan