Re: View my replies to messages in a thread in Gnus

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: View my replies to messages in a thread in Gnus
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:26:06 +0100

On Thursday,  9 Jul 2020 at 22:33, Narendra Joshi wrote:
> I would like to be able to see my replies alongside other messages in a
> thread. Is there a feature flag for it?

Is this in a news group or an email group?  If the latter, maybe your
replies are going somewhere else (another group for that server)?  Check
the setting for GCC for that group ("G c" when on the group line).  If a
news group, maybe try "A T" when on a message in that group.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.7 on Debian bullseye/sid