Re: View my replies to messages in a thread in Gnus

From: Narendra Joshi
Subject: Re: View my replies to messages in a thread in Gnus
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:51:18 +0200

> On Thursday,  9 Jul 2020 at 22:33, Narendra Joshi wrote:
>> I would like to be able to see my replies alongside other messages in a
>> thread. Is there a feature flag for it?
>
> Is this in a news group or an email group?  If the latter, maybe your
> replies are going somewhere else (another group for that server)?

The value for GCC seems to be this:

[ ] GCC: [Value Menu] To current group
    Specify default value for GCC header. Hide

> Check the setting for GCC for that group ("G c" when on the group
> line).  If a news group, maybe try "A T" when on a message in that
> group.
Thanks for the tip. "A T" works better. It would have been better if I
could see the whole thread starting from the root. "A T" shows me only
those articles that are encountered from the current article to the
root.

Thanks,
--
Narendra Joshi