How to set proxy for smtpmail.el ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: How to set proxy for smtpmail.el ?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:50:39 +0800

I'm unable to send email with smtpmail.el

I think it might be because of the internet censorship firewall in China.
So I decided to use a proxy for smtpmail. I have not found the smtpmail
options for setting proxy. Then I dive into `smtpmail-send-it` function
source code. Found it uses `open-network-stream` to send email. Then the
question is then how to set a proxy for `open-network-stream`? I checked
this function's arguments. No result.

Thank you in advance here.

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/