Re: N-key rollover keyboards

From: Alan Davis
Subject: Re: N-key rollover keyboards
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 03:07:07 -0700

I have verified that my original complaint happens in a terminal with tmux
running, running emacs with the "-nw" option.  as some responses
suggested.   That said, I wonder whether there may exist an interaction
between i3 keybindings and emacs' bindings.  I wonder why it seems to be
this specific combination and not other ones; and I intend to verify this
using another keyboard.

Thank you for suggestions that helped clear my thinking about this
problem.

Alan Davis

--
The foundation of morality is to have done, once and for all, with lying.
                     ---Thomas Huxley,