Any adaptive-wrap users out there?

From: Kévin Le Gouguec
Subject: Any adaptive-wrap users out there?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:17:15 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to get some feedback on patches brewing for adaptive-wrap.
These patches are meant to solve the issues reported in bug#41810; see
the report for some before/after screenshots:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41810#20

The changes have been committed to GNU ELPA, but they haven't been
released yet.  As discussed in bug#41810, we'd like to make sure the
fixes are sound; it'd be great if users of adaptive-wrap could try them
out and report back if they see something breaking down.

If you have elpa.git cloned $somewhere, you can just run

    emacs -L $somewhere/packages/adaptive-wrap

If not, you can download adaptive-wrap here:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/plain/packages/adaptive-wrap/adaptive-wrap.el

Save it in $somedir, then run emacs -L $somedir.

It's possible that everything Just Works™, but working on this made me
realize how finicky finding the right face for the wrap-prefix can be,
so I'd love for more users to try these changes out in more situations.

Thank you for your time.