Re: Another Emacs incompatibilty

From: Alan Davis
Subject: Re: Another Emacs incompatibilty
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 17:53:31 -0700

I am beginning to see.  delete-selection-helper is a function defined in
delsel.el.  Customization of either delete-selection or
delete-selection-mode is more complicated than I have seen previously.

Lesson learned: never underestimate emacs's developers.

This could be useful.  I will attempt to enable it.

Thank you for answers that, if cryptic to me, went way beyond what I
usually expect.

Alan

--
The foundation of morality is to have done, once and for all, with lying.
                     ---Thomas Huxley,