Re: Prevent linebreaks in dired-sidebar / resized dired-sidebar

From: schugzen
Subject: Re: Prevent linebreaks in dired-sidebar / resized dired-sidebar
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 08:47:58 +0200

As I see, no images are displayed. But it can be displayed under the following URL https://i.postimg.cc/k4z0qFq6/dired.png

Best regards
Guido

Am 8/27/2020 um 8:36 AM schrieb schugzen@posteo.my:
Hey Folks,

i have recently started using dired-sidebar. I am satisfied so far, except for the fact that files with long names do not have leading whitespaces and a linebreak .

I already tried to disable visual-line-mode in the dired-sidebar buffer but there doesn't change anything.

It looks like this (hope images are okay).

I also tried to resize the dired-sidebar buffer to prevent the linebreaks with 'C-x {' but this gives me the message:

Selected windows has fixed size

I hope someone can give me a tip to solve the problem

Best regards
Guido