Re: Help getting past Apple software checker?

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: Help getting past Apple software checker?
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 10:22:57 -0500

If you are on the latest macOS, you may have trouble opening files in
~/Documents, ~/Desktop, and a few other places.

https://github.com/caldwell/build-emacs/issues/84
<https://github.com/caldwell/build-emacs/issues/84> describes the symptoms and
a few work arounds.  I’m not sure what the current state of the recent builds
are.