Re: make a drawing with Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: make a drawing with Emacs
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 22:29:39 +0200

tomas wrote:

> If you are thinking 3D, then OpenSCAD might suit
> you: pametric, script-centric, text-friendly.

No no, 2D, top-view! Like an old school engineering
drawing, but less detailed. But with real units...

But thanks anyway. Maybe 3D will be the next step.

But then I think I'd make it a Quake level.
OTOH shouldn't normalize falling down from it :)

*gulp*

PS. Fun fact: How did the French secret service
    reveal German spies? They said, "this place is
    fine but there are no good drawings. maybe you
    can make one?" a couple of days later, if they
    got a drawing that was perfect in every detail -
    bring the gun, it's a German spy for sure :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573